Friday, September 7, 2012

One Happy Thing: Bob's Burgers


This was a tough week. No particular reason for this: The fading daylight hours? 3am cat antics? Final copyedits on my book being due? Who knows. Regardless, Bob's Burgers has been the antidote for my bad mood all week long. Just hearing the opening notes of the intro has been enough to make me smile and relax into the couch.

Oh, man, if you haven't discovered this show yet, please proceed immediately to Netflix Streaming. It's equal parts The Simpsons, Family Guy, and...I don't know what. Awesomeness? Because it's awesome. Scott and I keep re-watching scenes just to memorize the lines and quote them to each other at random moments. It's that kind of show.

"You call that a groan?"

(Thank me later.)

Image: Fox.com

No comments:

Post a Comment